Partner of a hair growth network with over 30 years in business
Paul Beauné NY Salon is Trichologist certified and accredited through the American Medical Certification Association to help men and women alike who are struggling with thinning hair and even extreme cases of hair loss. With over 33 years of experience in the hair industry, we can help you stop hair loss and restore your hair.
Paul Beauné NY Salon is committed to providing a complete approach with holistic healing techniques to help heal from the inside out. The salon works with the company of a top-of-the-line XTC Hair Growth System™ program with proven results for over 30 years. This hair growth system can stop, slow down, and treat hair loss caused by the many types of Alopecia, balding due to DHT blocking follicle circulation, and diseases.
Hair Loss Treatment in Charlotte: Before & After
Hair Loss – What You Should Know
Cause of Hair Loss
Hair loss happens when people shed more than the usual 50 to 100 hairs lost daily. The usual reasons for hair loss and thinning include:
- Hormonal change and hair-pulling disorder
- Diseases (pregnancy, anemia, etc.), autoimmunity, scalp and skin infections and ailments, and radiation therapy
- Medication and treatments (e.g., chemotherapy) complications and reactions
- Specific hairstyles and hair-treatments
Types of Hair Loss
Hair loss can be long-lasting or temporary. In addition to simple hair loss, some of the best-known types of hair loss include:
- Alopecia totalis (a serious, more comprehensive autoimmune disorder) and Alopecia areata (another autoimmune disorder)
- Cicatrical (“scarring”) alopecia (set of diseases; a rare form)
- Androgenetic alopecia(“patterned baldness” affecting 70% of males and 40% of females; caused by hormones and genetics)
- Telogen effluvium (too many hairs in a dormant stage; possibly hormonal—2nd most common form of hair loss)
- Traction alopecia (pulling of hair by things such as tight hair styles)
Laser for Hair Growth
Low-Light Laser Therapy or LLLT
This is a scientifically-sound, safe and non-surgical tool for the treatment of thinning hair, hair loss and scalp problems. This FDA-reviewed and medically-tested laser for hair growth is safe and capable of re-growing hair through the stimulus of hair follicles and improvement of blood flow to scalps by a whopping 50%+!
Laser Hair Therapy (LHT)
This scientifically-based, non-surgical hair loss system approach treats thinning hair, hair loss, and scalp problems. Around for over 30 years, this technique is both safe and effective for many clients. In fact, a major study in 2009 found that LHT:
- Helped 100% of subjects see hair growth
- Increased hair count for 97% of participants by 20%
- And for 77% of subjects an increase of 51%
Hair Health Status Early-Detection Services and Tools
The “HairCheck” (a hand-held device that uses a bundle of uncut hair in order to determine the aging and health status of your hair) assesses hair breakage and density plus detects signs of genetic hair loss.
- Assess breakage and damage (if any) by heat, chemicals, extensions, disease, environmental factors, or medications
- Determine if client has been subject to surgery, weight loss and dieting, chemotherapy, menopause, or a number medical conditions (e.g., anemia, diabetes, thyroid disease, scalp skin ailments, etc.) that can affect hair health
- Assessment results may identify a client as qualified to receive XTC™’s Hair Growth Systems and Xtreme Laser in order to stop, reverse or prevent damaging hair conditions and situations (aging, thinning, dryness, inflammation, allergies, etc.)
“Capillascope” Testing Tool
- Can pick up signs of genetic hair loss
- Can determine if hair is getting smaller or cycling down
- Determines the type of alopecia present: Traction, Androgenetic, Scarring, Areata, etc.
- Spots amount of sebum and build-up on hair and scalp
- Determines over-all scalp condition: dry, oily, red, inflamed, dandruff, irritated, etc.
This tool can also help spot and record scalp and hair status getting better, keep track of hair re-growth, show the need for proper conditioning, cleansing and the use XTC™ Hair Growth Systems and Xtreme Laser; in order to achieve these things, photos of the scalp are taken and kept as means by which to keep track of improvements and changes.
Hair Growth Salon Products & Hair Loss Treatment
The “XTC Hair Boost System” can effectively treat one of the major causes of hair loss and thinning hair, slow down the aging hair process, and help introduce the best environment for hair growth. The other unique hair restoration products in this line, like XTC Scalp Prep, help in this strategy by cleansing the scalp without the use of harsh, hair-damaging chemicals.
The complete XTC hair loss treatment product line is especially designed to encourage healthier hair growth and the reduction of hair loss.
These XTC hair restoration products and techniques are all natural, safe, effective, and have been medically studied and tested. Providing exceptional hair nutrition and scalp hygiene, these hair restoration products prevent DHT problems by using natural extracts that strengthen hair.
Paul Beauné NY Salon is a hair growth salon that uses a complete, multi-step program that greatly reduces hair loss and thinning hair, while at the same time, helping to provide the best conditions for hair growth and re-vitalization.
We can provide more details during a privately-held, highly informative and confidence-restoring personalized meeting and consultation.
Hair Restoration Products
Paul Beauné NY Salon is part of a growing network of hair growth salons that are giving many people a new sense of hope, new perspectives and, more importantly, a holistic, multiple-level SYSTEM, the XTC Hair Growth System™.
Laser for Hair Growth
This is a scientifically-sound, safe and non-surgical tool for the treatment of thinning hair, hair loss and scalp problems. This FDA-reviewed and medically-tested laser for hair growth is safe and capable of re-growing hair.
Loss Prevention & Healthy Hair Shampoo
Loss Prevention and Healthy Hair Shampoo
- Useful for people afraid of using harsh and regular shampoo that can produce additional hair loss
- Use of cleansers freed from irritants and chemicals and gentle washing action that doesn’t tug and pull hair—gently washes away debris, dirt and oily-waxy-residues clogging hair follicles; improving circulation to scalps for strong growth cycles
Back Bar Products
- “Scalp Prep”: for the removal of residue on hair and scalp and clogging follicles—contains high Vitamin B nutrients for the best hair health and growth
- “Bio-Cure” Shampoo: A super gentle cleanser providing moisture and shine without harsh chemicals
- “Xtreme Cleansing Service”: Removes product buildup and sebum clogging follicles and coating scalp; relieves oily and dry scalps; Increases circulation; and nourishes follicles and hair.
- “Nourish and Conditioner”: High in minerals, amino acids and vitamins, it nourishes both hair and scalp; free of harsh and hair-damaging chemicals
- “PURE” Shampoo: A cleanser combining water-soluble polymers with non-irritating agents; suitable for any hair type
- “Xtreme Strength Leave-In”: It conditions, detangles, strengthens, and enhances elasticity, thus preventing additional hair damage and breakage.
- “Xtreme Conditioning Service with Xtreme Laser Hair Therapy”: A cleansing that goes deep, removing product buildup and sebum clogging follicles and coating scalps; relieves oily and dry scalps, improves circulation and nourishes follicles and hair; repairs broken and brittle hair from disease and poor nutrition; using Xtreme Low-Level Laser Therapy, improves delivery of nutrients to follicles and scalp
- “Hair Loss Handbook (2014)” by David Salinger: A great resource handbook for both professionals and clients on the ins and outs of hair loss.
Hair Loss in Men
Historically, a male’s hair has been a symbol of his good health, vitality and masculinity; baldness can negatively affect male self-esteem. Male pattern baldness is very common in males and caused by DHT (dihydrotestosterone). Then again, intense hair balding and thinning can be indicative of an underlying health problem.
The most common form of hair loss for men is androgenetic alopecia, which includes male pattern baldness. Hair loss in men generally exhibits hair thinning around frontal scalp areas and crown; the presence of unequal hair lengths is a classic male pattern balding sign.
Hair Loss in Women
Hair loss is usually a problem for adults but, sometimes, young people can also be affected; it can be a sign of trouble. Some reasons for hair loss in youngsters can include disease, poor nutrition, and harsh medical treatments like chemotherapy or hair-damaging hair styles (braids).
Unfortunately, hair loss can impose great stress on many people.
Most persons lose from 50 to 100 scalp hairs daily; these hairs generally re-grow out of the same follicle, unless there’s a problem. Talk to your doctor about your hair loss problem.
Of the 80 million persons undergoing hair loss and scalp problems, one-half to two-thirds are women; women experience more depression than men (viewing it less as “natural”) in regards to hair loss. In fact, in a study on hair loss, 29% of women felt scared, 47% embarrassed, 28% paranoid, and 15% unattractive.
Though men appear to be more prone to hair loss and thinning, women are just as likely to suffer problems, especially as they age. More for women than men, hair is a status symbol and closely connected with “attractiveness” (or the lack of such). But women tend to lose hair differently than men and the tell-tale signs of thinning may be somewhat different
In assessing hair loss tendencies for women, consider family history and whether there are follicles of different sizes, potential signs of female pattern hair loss.
Request a Consultation
Use the form below to schedule a consultation with a hair loss specialist.
Here’s How To Reach Us
Paul Beauné NY Salon is a hair growth salon that serves customers looking for hair salons in Ballantyne, Southpark, Carmel and Uptown Charlotte NC. Please use the form, give us a call or drop by to schedule a consultation with a hair loss specialist or if you have any questions!
Hours: Tues – Fri 9am to 8pm | Sat 9am to 4pm
7741 Colony Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226
Phone: (704) 251-2210