Your Hair Loss can be Treated by Experienced Trichologists
Paul Beaune Hair Loss Clinic offers full customization cranial prosthetics to deliver the look of a full, healthy head of hair. Compared to common attachment practices, our innovative weaving technique creates a secure attachment while allowing us to treat the natural hair and scalp underneath in an effort to slow down, stop, or even reverse alopecia and hair thinning.
Medical insurance accepted.
The Trichologists at the Hair Restoration Clinic in Charlotte are certified and accredited by the American Medical Certification Association to help men and women alike who are struggling with thinning hair and even extreme cases of hair loss in Charlotte. With over 33 years of experience in the hair industry, we can help you stop hair loss and restore your hair.
Paul Beauné Hair Loss Clinic is committed to providing a complete approach to holistic healing techniques to help heal from the inside out. The partner company developed a top-of-the-line hair growth program that has proven hair growth results for over 30 years. This hair growth treatment plan can stop, slow down, and treat hair loss caused by the many types of Alopecia, balding due to DHT blocking follicle circulation and diseases.
Hair Loss Treatment in Charlotte: Before & After
Hair Loss – What You Should Know
Cause of Hair Loss
Hair loss happens when people shed more than the usual 50 to 100 hairs lost daily. The usual reasons for hair loss and thinning include:
- Hormonal change and hair-pulling disorder
- Diseases (pregnancy, anemia, etc.), autoimmunity, scalp and skin infections and ailments, and radiation therapy
- Medication and treatments (e.g., chemotherapy) complications and reactions
- Specific hairstyles and hair-treatments
Types of Hair Loss
Hair loss can be long-lasting or temporary. In addition to simple hair loss, some of the best-known types of hair loss include:
- Alopecia totalis (a serious, more comprehensive autoimmune disorder) and Alopecia areata (another autoimmune disorder)
- Cicatricial (“scarring”) alopecia (set of diseases; a rare form)
- Androgenetic alopecia(“patterned baldness” affecting 70% of males and 40% of females; caused by hormones and genetics)
- Telogen effluvium (too many hairs in a dormant stage; possibly hormonal—2nd most common form of hair loss)
- Traction alopecia (pulling hair by things such as tight hairstyles)
Laser for Hair Growth
Low-Light Laser Therapy or LLLT
This is a scientifically-sound, safe and non-surgical tool for the treatment of thinning hair, hair loss and scalp problems. This FDA-reviewed and medically-tested laser for hair growth is safe and capable of re-growing hair through the stimulus of hair follicles and improvement of blood flow to scalps by a whopping 50%+!
Laser Hair Therapy (LHT)
This scientifically-based, non-surgical hair loss system approach treats thinning hair, hair loss, and scalp problems. Around for over 30 years, this technique is both safe and effective for many clients. In fact, a major study in 2009 found that LHT:
- Helped 100% of subjects see hair growth
- Increased hair count for 97% of participants by 20%
- And for 77% of subjects an increase of 51%
Hair Health Status Early-Detection Services and Tools
The “HairCheck” (a hand-held device that uses a bundle of uncut hair in order to determine the aging and health status of your hair) assesses hair breakage and density plus detects signs of genetic hair loss.
- Assess breakage and damage (if any) by heat, chemicals, extensions, disease, environmental factors, or medications
- Determine if client has been subject to surgery, weight loss and dieting, chemotherapy, menopause, or a number medical conditions (e.g., anemia, diabetes, thyroid disease, scalp skin ailments, etc.) that can affect hair health
- Assessment results may identify a client as qualified to benefit from the hair growth program in order to stop, reverse or prevent damaging hair conditions and situations (aging, thinning, dryness, inflammation, allergies, etc.)
“Capillascope” Testing Tool
- Can pick up signs of genetic hair loss
- Can determine if hair is getting smaller or cycling down
- Determines the type of alopecia present: Traction, Androgenetic, Scarring, Areata, etc.
- Spots amount of build-up on sebum on hair and scalp
- Determines over-all scalp condition: dry, oily, red, inflamed, dandruff, irritated, etc.
The hair growth program scalp assessment can also help spot and record scalp and hair status getting better, keep track of hair re-growth, show the need for proper conditioning, cleansing, in order to achieve these things, photos of the scalp are taken and kept as means by which to keep track of improvements and changes.
Hair Growth Program & Hair Loss Treatment
The hair growth program can effectively treat one of the major causes of hair loss and thinning hair, slow down the aging hair process, and help introduce the best environment for hair growth. This unique hair restoration program is designed to start at the root of the scalp and work from the inside out with our proven holistic approach.
The complete hair growth program is specially designed to encourage healthier hair growth and the reduction of hair loss.
These hair restoration techniques are all natural, safe, effective, and have been medically studied and tested. Providing exceptional hair nutrition and scalp hygiene, this hair restoration program helps prevent DHT problems by using natural extracts that strengthen hair.
Paul Beauné NY Salon is a hair growth practice that uses a complete, multi-step program that greatly reduces hair loss and thinning hair, while at the same time, helping to provide the best conditions for hair growth and re-vitalization.
We can provide more details during a privately-held, highly informative and confidence-restoring personalized meeting and consultation.
Hair Restoration Program
Paul Beauné NY Salon is part of a network of hair growth professionals that are giving many people a new sense of hope, new perspectives with our proven holistic, multiple-level hair restoration program.
Laser for Hair Growth
This is a scientifically-sound, safe and non-surgical tool for the treatment of thinning hair, hair loss and scalp problems. This FDA-reviewed and medically-tested laser for hair growth is safe and capable of re-growing hair.
Hair Loss in Men
Historically, a male’s hair has been a symbol of his good health, vitality, and masculinity; baldness can negatively affect male self-esteem. Male pattern baldness is very common in males and caused by DHT (dihydrotestosterone). Then again, intense hair balding and thinning can be indicative of an underlying health problem.
The most common form of hair loss for men is androgenetic alopecia, which includes male pattern baldness. Hair loss in men generally exhibits hair thinning around frontal scalp areas and crown; the presence of unequal hair lengths is a classic male pattern balding sign.
Hair Loss in Women
Hair loss is usually a problem for adults but, sometimes, young people can also be affected; it can be a sign of trouble. Some reasons for hair loss in youngsters can include disease, poor nutrition, and harsh medical treatments like chemotherapy or hair-damaging hairstyles (braids).
Unfortunately, hair loss can impose great stress on many people.
Most persons lose from 50 to 100 scalp hairs daily; these hairs generally re-grow out of the same follicle, unless there’s a problem. Talk to your doctor about your hair loss problem.
Of the 80 million persons undergoing hair loss and scalp problems, one-half to two-thirds are women; women experience more depression than men (viewing it less as “natural”) in regards to hair loss. In fact, in a study on hair loss, 29% of women felt scared, 47% embarrassed, 28% paranoid, and 15% unattractive.
Though men appear to be more prone to hair loss and thinning, women are just as likely to suffer problems, especially as they age. More for women than men, hair is a status symbol and closely connected with “attractiveness” (or the lack of such). But women tend to lose hair differently than men and the tell-tale signs of thinning may be somewhat different
In assessing hair loss tendencies for women, consider family history and whether there are follicles of different sizes, potential signs of female pattern hair loss.
Request a Consultation
Use the form below to schedule a consultation with a hair loss specialist.
Hair Loss Clinic
Paul Beauné Hair Loss Clinic is a hair growth practice that serves customers in Ballantyne, SouthPark, Carmel and Uptown Charlotte, NC. Our clinic has a private area for consultation for your privacy.
Please use the form, give us a call or drop by to schedule a consultation with a hair loss specialist, so we can answer your questions and start your hair re-growth journey today!
Your can also visit our hair salon for more information: paulbeaunenysalon.com